Time flies when you're having... fun?

So it's been over a year since I last blogged, and in all honesty I haven't missed it.
As harsh as that sounds, I've been at University in England and I have been settling into the British way of living- it's been a big shock moving from not only a hotter climate but being able to dress the way I like etc! I've also been busy writing assignments and performing and doing lots and lots of revision.. plus I've had to make a whole new group of friends! Partying and work has been my way of life, so time really had flown by because of the fun times!

All in all, this year has been a roller coaster, and without sounding dramatic I'll leave it at that!

However, I want to get back into the swing of things...

So here's a couple of pictures to show my last couple of days in London, which was a business trip...




The lovely lady to my left is Kira, a friend from University who is a London native… and I couldn't go to Covent Garden without stopping at my favourite French goody shop Ladurée - the one I am holding was a strawberry marshmallow creation… yummy!
(Glasses - Chanel, Top - H&M, Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, Necklace from Abu Dhabi- my name in Arabic, Nails - Essie Fiji)


 Here are some rather cheesy pictures from our adventures on Boris bikes. Snapchat seemed to be my app of choice. Although Kira is a native Londoner, she had never been on a Boris bike because she "wasn't a tourist"… I soon got her bum on one of those bikes! ;)

(Lipstick in these pictures is The Lipstick Queen Endless Summer in Perfect Wave, available at SpaceNK)



It's also been a year since I went to Sri Lanka with my two most favourite females in the World for a girls holiday and for work in an orphanage, so I thought I'd input a picture collage!
Excuse the messy top right picture, but what's a girls holiday for!


I acknowlegdge that this post isn't the greatest but I've got to start somewhere right?
If anyone has any suggestions of what I should write next then give me a shout! 

I do have some products that I can review, including some amazing lip products! I'm also thinking about doing a book review once a month to change things up a bit, but I'll see how that plans out.


As always- much love,

Emily Louise 
xx 


Find me on Bloglovin'


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments