Bow down to the Queen, Lipstick Queen that is.

Roughly 6 months ago I was feeling adventurous of the SpaceNK website, I purchased the By Terry Baume de Rose lip balm, the Phyto 9 daily hair cream, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and finally a Lipstick Queen Endless Summer lipstick in Perfect Wave… this is where it's gets interesting.


The Lipstick Queen purchase was so spur of the moment, yet I'm so glad I did it because I love the lipstick- the finish is beautiful, it's creamy (non-sticky!), shiny, nourishing! The Endless Summer line is enriched with natural oils, candelilla wax and vitamin E. The shade is a "A bright, sheer, punchy pink" and it compliments most looks, especially a neutral but defined eye.


After this purchase I thought I'd treat myself to another Lipstick Queen product (bearing in mind this was about a month after!). I decided to go for the new "summer shade" which happened to be… Jungle Queen!
It's made with natural oils and vitamin E, it's non-sticky, but super opaque! This coral/orange is said to pair perfectly with animal print.


Then along came three more (many weeks a part). I now own Endless Summer lipsticks in Stoked (a sheer bright coral), Aloha (a sheer bright fire red), and Hang Ten (a warm nude). They are all creamy, non-sticky, and super moisturising.


My addiction to these lipsticks is definitely not going to stop any time soon! 



I especially want to try their Vesuvius liquid lipsticks, particularly the shade Vesuvian Candy.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Thanks for reading,

Emily Louise 
x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments