An Ode to Chanel

I have an obsession with Chanel lip and face products. Mostly the lip products.
(Left-Right) Rouge Coco Shine, Lèvres Scintillantes, Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss, Rouge Allure Lipstick, Rouge Allure Laque
Here's a rundown on the ones I own, my favourites out of the ones I own, and why.

My favourite long lasting lip gloss and the first Chanel item I owned is the lovely Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss. They give a lovely light to medium colour, non-sticky, super moisturising, and they smell amazing!
I have shades 56, 61, 61, 57, 52. My favourites are 56 'Imaginaire' and warm pink and 52 'Génie' a peach.

Another of my favourite glosses are the Lèvres Scintillantes. They are also smooth, non-sticky, gorgeous smelling glosses. There are many shades in this formula to choose from, some creamy- others packed with glitter/shimmer.
I have shades 179 and 161, both pinks.

Rouge Coco Shine's had crazy hype a couple years back, and of course I jumped on the bandwagon- except I never got off! They are a light coverage formula, non-sticky, only last about an hour on the lips… but feel amazing! I have a range of pinks, a nude, and even a bright coral…
I have 54 'Boy', 87 'Rendezvous', 85 'Secret', 69 'Flirt' ;), and 56 'Chance'. My favourite is definitely 56 'Chance', a gorgeous baby pink.

I own three Rouge Allure lipsticks, shades 85 'Coquette', 90 'Pimpante', and 95 'Enjouée'. The formula is creamy, but I find it a little drying for my lips because my lips to suck moisture! The shades are fab though.

And finally, I own two of the Rouge Allure Laque's… they were a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid that although they weren't drying - they didn't add complete moisture. I don't dislike them though, and if Chanel still sold them I would definitely buy a brighter shade. I own 707 and 76.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will be doing full swatches of these products, as well as reviews of my Chanel face products!

Thanks for reading,

Emily Louise 
x

All product names/numbers are in order of the way they are shown in the picture!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments