What's in my makeup bag...

It's been incredibly long since I last posted a blog, so to ease myself into the swing of things 'what's in my makeup bag' seemed like an easy one; this is a mix of what's in my bag & my daily makeup routine, as both have the same makeup items involved. I use a Victoria's Secret bag, and for the life of me I cannot find it on their website, so here's a once in a similar style...
I don't carry around my foundation (I mix the Garnier BB cream with the MAC Match Master foundation), I do however carry my powder. I've recently switched to the Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat in 'BR20 Beige Rose- Tendre', only because I received it as a gift, on any other occasion I would not have been able to afford it.
Staying on the topic of 'Bases' I use the YSL Terre Saharienne poudre de soleil (bronzer) in '#1'; even though it does have shimmer, it leaves a lovely soft, slightly matte glow to the skin.
Concealer, I religiously use MAC Studio Finish in 'NW15' but I more recently purchased Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in '01', I love them both and carry both around with me, as I tend to use the MAC one under my eyes and the Benefit Concealer on my imperfections.
Next on my cheeks I use MAC sheertone blush in 'Pinch o'Peach', which is a lovely pink, with a slight less peach then you'd assume, however it still is a lovely colour. On top of my blush I use the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in 'Rose', it not only adds a nice finishing touch on top of my blush but it also adds the highlight to my cheek bones, leaving highlighter out of the equation. (I am also extremely lazy.)
Eyes time... On most days I'll tend to use black eyeliner, but recently due to myself being extremely lazy I've stopped using it, I did use an Urban Decay 24/7 liner in 'Perversion', I also carry round a nude kohl pencil from Maxfactor in '090 Natural Glaze'.
I have the Chanel eyelash curler, which is my trusty friend when my eyes look a little tired, I then finish it off with Maybelline Great Last Big mascara in 'Blackest Black'.
Lips... I've swayed towards more natural looking lip colours recently, so in my makeup bag I carry Burberry Lip Cover in 'No.2 Cameo', a natural gorgeous nude/pink, then 3 Burberry Lip Glow's in 'No.14 Nude Rose' a baby pink/clear lipgloss, 'No.5 Tea Rose' a sweet sugar pink which adds more colour than Cameo, and finally 'No.13 Hibiscus', a deep berry pink, just in case I want a darker lip during my day. I then also carry Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color (eugh American spelling) in 'Lovechild', a gorgeous natural pink lip stick/gloss which goes on smoothly and does last a few hours. Finally, in my makeup bag, I have the Bobbi Brown mini lip gloss tube in 'Crystal', a clear smooth gloss which looks lovely over the Cameo lipstick (and the Bobbi Brown Lipcolour in 'Sandwash Pink', which seems to have escaped from my makeup bag!)
Randomly, lurking in my handbag, which should be homed in my makeup bag are a few other lip products (like I need anymore), they are the Sephora Glossy Gloss in '#11 pink macaroon', MAC Lipglass in 'Underage', and two MAC Cremesheen Glass' in 'Partial to Pink' and 'Fashion Scoop'; all nude/pink colours.
(photo shows 'Fashion Scoop') Finally, in my makeup bag I have my "tools", a powder brush, a blush brush, an angled brush, and an eye pencil sharpener (all travel size except the sharpener); oh, and an unscented anti-bac hand gel from Bath & Bodyworks.
This does seem like a lot when written down, but the bag isn't massive but there's still a lot of room left, so, I don't know, haha... Hope you all enjoyed my post (whoever reads it). And if anyone has any suggestions on what I should write about next, please let me know & if you'd like swatches of any of the products! Much Love and Many Kisses, Emily Louise xx

Comments