Flying

So I'm at the airport and the first thing I bloody did was walk to the duty free cosmetics area and start swatching things on my arms...
and then it came to me...

WHY DO YOU BUY SO MUCH MAKEUP EMILY?!

the answer, pure and simply put, is that I love it, I love the way it can transform a face, or just simply highlight already amazing features, it's amazing, and no matter how much makeup I have I will always always always buy more!

So, I decided I will buy my cosmetics from the Duty Free on board my flight, (EY11 to Heathrow if you're wondering), and then, if there's nothing I don't like I can't buy anything, saving me money!
But alas, my brain does not think like that and I will probably end up buying something...


This is such a rambly post, I apologise.
I don't think anyone reads this anyway?

Much Love, 
Em xx

Comments