Tag Time!

I was bored, and I somehow stumbled onto this on the interweb, a bit of fun a guess...

So, QUESTIONS:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows, because frankly, if you have pretty eyeliners you can blend them out and use them as cream eyeshadows or use darker ones to define the crease, you can use lipsticks on your cheeks etc...

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Depends what it means by 'chop off all your hair', does it mean to nothingness? I think i'll go with 'never be able to cut it again', just maintain it with conditioners and serums. 

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Ooh tricky, as I'm quite pale so peach blushes look best on me, so I guess i'd go for coral?

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, because I'm desperately in need of clothes right now, in other circumstances, makeup all the way!

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, pink and red eyeliner on blue eyes and pale skin? I'd look awful, unless it was a nudey one, and the whole eyeliner thing, It'd be like being Lady Gaga? Blue lips etc :D

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, hands down, so many different brands etc, and I'm more of a Chanel girl anyway...

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour, as I hardly use eyeshadow now anyway, and lipstick colour can change your face.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Well, being an English girl, you should all know English summers are cold anyway, so I guess i'd go for winter clothes in summer...

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails, I don't know why, I'm just drawn to the darker colours.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite eye product.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I'm such a ponytail girl, if I wear buns i'm the typical Ballet bun hair, and ponytails are so girly etc.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails again, because you can keep your nails lovely and maintain them without polish, but lipgloss, I don't know, just wouldn't want to live without it.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
OH LORD, neither? Sharpie eyebrows, they'd look awful and strong and fake and eugh, but then again no eyebrows kind of look alien and strange, but I think i'd have to go for the no eyebrows, no way would I have sharpie brows.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, hands down.

Thank you for reading,
much love,
Emily xx


Side note, if you want to, my friend Nicole & I have put a new youtube video up!
Search: Glindelphie 
& If you'd like to check out my channel search: TheeMusicalMiss


Comments